This past week Jill and I house and dog sat for some ladies in my old ward. Well one night we went to go get some pizza and I had a flat tire!! Bummer!! I was freaking out and about to break down into tears when I relized I didn't have Conrad to call to come change my flat for me!! But I decided to buck up and make it a good experience! So I changed the tire ALL BY MY SELF!! Jill offered many times to help but I made her sit and watch and take pictures to send to Conrad so that he would be so proud of me! And boy was he! :) I'm actually very gratefull for this experience because now it made me realize even more how much Conrad has done for me throughout the past few years and how much he has taught me...Thanks Conrad, I LOVE YOU!!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Flat Tire! Oh No!!
Posted by
Kristen
at
9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
i could not do that...could not i try to lift a tire and can't its sad haha
Post a Comment