Sunday, November 11, 2007

Elder Speroni's Last Night Out on the Town!


Chase is leaving to the Provo MTC tomorrow! And how lucky were Jaimee and I to be Chase's last date's before he left! Chase had the pick of where to eat and of all places he picked Ruby Tuesday's haha, but hey it was pretty good! Afterwards we got Gelato (Mmmm,mmm) and then headed back to Jaimee's house to just chill and talk with the family and Chase. It was so nice, i'm so glad that Chase had time to fit us in!! Chase is going to the Barcelona, Spain mission and boy is he going to be so great! He has such a strong testimony of the gospel and has such a big heart! Chase we love you so much and no worries, we will write!!

3 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

Ok first off I must say the slide show is awesome.. Second, that shirt looks super cute with blue under it.. and Third I'm so mad I came home and decided to take a nap!! Grr. Looks like you had such a fun time!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Kristen,
I was checking in on Melissa and saw you had left a message so I followed the trail. How are you? Love the slide show and all the great pictures. Hope all is well with you and your family. It sounds like you are doing great and a very patient gal. Email me I would love to hear from you.
Love, Bobbi Jo Nichols ( Coco's Mom)

Jenna said...

hey! i emailed you!