Here I am sporting my favorite shirt! GO ARGENTINA!!!! So here's the update on Conrad as of last Monday.....He has been transfered!! Crazy isn't it?? I was pretty surprised that he was transfered already (especially since his companion had been there for 6 months already) but I'm so excited for him! He is now in Villa Montoro which is closer to the ocean and his new companion, Elder Oliver, just got put in as Senior Comp. And even more exciting, Conrad's get's to room with another set of companions so he's looking forward to that :) Conrad is keeping pretty busy, he says they teach about 20-25 lessons a week! Well he said he would try to send me some more pictures tomorrow so if I get any I'll be sure to post some!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Go Argentina!!!
Posted by
Kristen
at
4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Kristen your too cute. Im glad that Conrad is doing a good job!! (oh I finally updated my blog. Just for you.)
Post a Comment