
Okay, so I know most of you are waiting for me to give you the 411 of how Mother's Day went with talking to Conrad. Sorry i've been behind on my blogging, it always seems that way haha. Well talking to Conrad was absolutely AMAZING :) I was bummed at first because he said he would call around 1 or 2 our time so I stayed at his house from 12 to 4:30 just waiting and hoping he would call but he didn't, we thought maybe the lines were too busy so he couldn't get through. So I ended up just going home.....with tears in my eyes. Well an hour later (5:30) Conrad's mom calls me and says, "Kristen! He's on the phone!!" It was funny cause we were just leaving to go to my Grandma's so then I had to ask my Dad to please please please turn around or else I wouldn't be able to function the next 7 months until Christmas haha. My dad easily turned around :) Well turns out Conrad had plenty of time to talk, he talked for about 1 1/2 hours so that was much nicer than last time. He couldn't call earlier cause one of the other missionaries was on the phone for 3 hours! I think i'm mad at that missionary.....no just kidding :) I got to talk to Conrad for about 30-45 minutes and I loved every bit of it! I even got to talk to some of the missionaries he rooms with who are some of his best friends, Elder Rogers and Elder Moody. So it was nice to hear from them how awesome Conrad is :) It wasn't at all awkward talking to Conrad on the phone, we joked around and just talked about life... all I can say is that there was a smile on my face the entire time and I left his house with more spring in my step :) I can deffinately make it until the next phone call, it's really not too hard because time is just flying by! I have only two more semesters of school and then Conrad will be home, it's just crazy! I Love Conrad so much, he's my best friend and I feel so lucky to have had him in my life the past 5 years.











1 comment:
im so glad! that would definitely be hard if you had to wait til xmas! and did you have to talk to him in front of his whole fam?? i hope not!!!
Post a Comment