I love these people!! Nikki and Doug are some of the greatest friends I could ever ask for. Even though i'm not married yet they still put up with me and we go out on the weekends! It looks kinda funny for me to be on my side of the bench by myself but that's okay i'm just keeping Conrad's seat warm lol :) Nikki and Doug are the greatest/cutest couple, I look up to them and I am so lucky to have them in my life, I love you guys!! Just 1 more year until we can all double again! :) hehehe
This past weekend one of Conrad's friends came down to visit from Utah so Jaimee and I kept him company over the weekend. This is us having a movie night at my house, there's nothing like a good movie and free popcorn/candy!!




4 comments:
sooooo fun!!!! And his friend is cute. haha well at least from what I can see in the picture. haha How are you?? Lets hang out soon!
Kristen!!! I love you girly! I hope you know that you are my bestest friend in the whole world! Thank you for ALWAYS being there for me! You are my example. Let's play soon. We need another girls night. I hope that you are doing ok. Hang on strong, Conrads almost on the countdown! Holy cow! I love you!!!
i really like your hair kristen!! we need to get together all us girls for reals cuz....i need it! lol
Kristen! Hey there! Ok, so Daniel is moving to the valley! I am so excited. You should call him to hang out with all your hottie hot hot friends so he can meet some girls. He also doesn't know any guys, so it would be fun. He is living with Paul for a little bit, until he finds some good guys to room with.
Post a Comment