Since YESTERDAY.......Conrad has only 10 MORE MONTHS IN THE MISSION FIELD!!!!! (Possibly a few weeks less if he actually comes home Aug. 7th like the mission says right now!!!) CAN I GET A WHOOT WHOOT?!?!?!?!?
He is soooooo cute!!! Time is flying by sooooo fast!! It's already November!!! Yay for our secret shopping!! We had the best luck today! I can't wait for both our boys to be home so that we can play and have the time of our lives!! hahaha Thanx for coming to Utah with me! I had a blast! Really dreading the ride home.....yuck. Yay for movies to help time fly! Hopfully sleep too...haha ok bye lol
YAY!!!! I'm sooo excited for him to come home! Then we can double again and go on road trips. Aw, I miss that kid! Kristen, when are you free!? MISS YOU!! I love ya girly!
I live at home and work as a dental assistant for a pediatric dental group. I love my job, it's so much fun! I also go to school full time! Right now i'm finishing my pre-reqs for my Associate in Arts Degree and I start in January '10 at PMI for Radiography!Conrad and I dated for 3 years and then he left for his mission on August 29th '07. I love checking the mail everyday to see if I got a letter and I love seeing him grow! I am waiting the wonderful two years for him and can't wait for him to come home September 1, 2009!!
7 comments:
Congrats! If we are in Arizona when you get married, I expect an invite. LOL!
He is soooooo cute!!! Time is flying by sooooo fast!! It's already November!!! Yay for our secret shopping!! We had the best luck today! I can't wait for both our boys to be home so that we can play and have the time of our lives!! hahaha Thanx for coming to Utah with me! I had a blast! Really dreading the ride home.....yuck. Yay for movies to help time fly! Hopfully sleep too...haha ok bye lol
YAY!!!! I'm sooo excited for him to come home! Then we can double again and go on road trips. Aw, I miss that kid! Kristen, when are you free!? MISS YOU!! I love ya girly!
see its going fast !!!! :)
whoot whoot!!!!!!!! love you girly!
woot woot!!!!!
Cute Pictures. I love seeing what you are up to. You are darling. How's the fam doing? We miss you guys. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment