I love pictures!!! He is cute! I'm so happy you found him!!!! I wish Brad was as good as sending pictures as Conrad is! i'm jealous! haha Love ya butter butt! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Just a pregnancy away... Woo hoo!! haha! I'm sooo excited for him to get home!!! I love you!!!! :) (I can totally see the questions and rumors that this comment is going to start).So let me clarify... NO, i'm not prego... Haha, MUAH
I live at home and work as a dental assistant for a pediatric dental group. I love my job, it's so much fun! I also go to school full time! Right now i'm finishing my pre-reqs for my Associate in Arts Degree and I start in January '10 at PMI for Radiography!Conrad and I dated for 3 years and then he left for his mission on August 29th '07. I love checking the mail everyday to see if I got a letter and I love seeing him grow! I am waiting the wonderful two years for him and can't wait for him to come home September 1, 2009!!
4 comments:
I love pictures!!! He is cute! I'm so happy you found him!!!! I wish Brad was as good as sending pictures as Conrad is! i'm jealous! haha Love ya butter butt! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
How awesome!!! That is so good to know isn't it? :)
Just a pregnancy away... Woo hoo!! haha! I'm sooo excited for him to get home!!! I love you!!!! :) (I can totally see the questions and rumors that this comment is going to start).So let me clarify... NO, i'm not prego... Haha, MUAH
He looks really good and I am so glad he is loving his work for the Lord. That makes such a difference. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Post a Comment