Here's the latest pics of my boy!! Conrad has only 6 more months left in the mission and I just can't believe it. Let's just hope that it flies by! I know I say it all the time but I am so proud of Conrad and all that he does. I am so grateful to have him in my life. He has continued to be my best friend no matter the distance that is between us and I love him for that :) He's just the greatest and he's ALL MINE!! :)
















3 comments:
6 months wow.. he'll be here before you know it! Great pictures! Love it!
These are so great! I can't wait to meet him. And don't worry those 6 months will fly by!
He's so cute! And seriously 6 months!!!! seems like you were just saying a year!!!! freak girl!! he's almost here!!!! ahhhh!!
Post a Comment