So I think I say it just about everytime I post....I'm such a slacker at blogging!! It's not like i've been that busy. I mean, life is always busy but I really think it's just because i'm lazy. I have really been enjoying my two nights during the week to chill at home with my family and watch recorded shows of "What I Like About You" or "Criminal Minds". Yeah, two complete opposite shows, but they are so good! Not much is new in life, maybe that's why I haven't posted. Life is blah, same old same old. If you ever ask me, that's what I'll tell you. Frankly, life isn't going to be changing until Conrad comes home! At least i'm not expecting anything to change until then, but I guess that's life, it changes when you least expect it to! So if anything changes, you'll be the first to know....right after Facebook :) Here's some pics from when Heather and I went to the Suns game FOR REAL this time :) Enjoy!!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
My Excuse
Posted by
Kristen
at
4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Cute pictures Kristen! You look good in a hat there are not a lot of people who can get away with wearing one and still look flattering.
Glad you are okay. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Yay! I love you girl!
I glad you went to the real suns game this time!!
Post a Comment