Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Hawaii Trip!
Here's all the pics from my Hawaii trip I went on a couple weeks ago! I went with girls from work, all thanks to my awesome boss of course! We stayed in Oahu and just had lot's of fun! I loved it and was so ready to come home by the end of the trip!! If you ever go to Hawaii, take lot's of money or someone you love haha, it's better that way. At least I think :)
Posted by
Kristen
at
11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Wow I am jealous!!!!!! Looks like so much fun!
So lucky! I hope that we get to go one day! I agree with the money thing, That would make it way fun! You look sooooo cute in all those pictures. I bet Conrad will go crazy over them!
About time you post about it!!! I've been waiting!!! haha
Post a Comment