Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Conrad's Home!!!

Conrad sneaking in a side hug, hehehe



My first hug!!




After Conrad was released, YAY!



Our sweet Peruvian Hats Conrad got us, we look so cool!





I love this boy so much!!! CRAZY ABOUT HIM!!




Oh how cute he is!




Shopping to get clothes for the boy!






My boy is finally home and I'm the happiest person in the world to say the least!! Things couldn't be going better! I'm so lucky to have him in my life and so happy that we remained so close the entire 2 years. I know that without Heavenly Father's help it would've been harder. And without that cute boy always sweeping me off my feet (even though he was thousands of miles away) who knows where I would be! So thank you to all of my supporters (YOU GUYS), my Family, my Friends, my Heavenly Father, and most of all Thank you Conrad for being the best!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (Here's a few pics, most of them are on facebook though, so check those out too!)

















6 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

I just got done checking out all the great pictures on FB. You look gorgeous and he looks so handsome. I am so happy for you and for him. What a wonderful time in your lives together. Hope he adjusts quickly.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Wendi and Matt said...

You are so happy! Awww it makes me happy :) Keep updated!

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute! So when are the invitations being sent out???? lol

Hills said...

So fun!! Congrats Kristen! Isn't it the best butterfly-ee feeling to see their face again and to actually touch and hug them instead of day dreaming through a flat photograph?! haha Can't wait to hear when the wedding date is! Tell Conrad to get on that ring buying haha ;)

Jenna said...

YES! I already commented on a lot of pics pf fb but I am just so happy for you! I can't wait to hear when the wedding is and about the planning of it all! congrats girl!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you! I want an invitation to your wedding!! You are going to make one gorgeous bride thats all I have to say! :)