Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas!

My mom has been trying to get family Christmas pictures taken forever! So Jill came over Saturday night and dealt with us all arguing over where to stand in the pictures, haha. Thanks so much Jill! She did an awesome job! I Love my family SO much! They have really been such a strength to me with Conrad being gone and I appreciate everything they do for me! Conrad has been on his mission for 16 weeks today! So almost 4 months! I can't believe how fast the time is flying! IT'S CRAZY! Conrad just got a new companion, Elder Jernigan, he is from Sedona, AZ and they get along great, he finds him hilarious, lol. They have quite a few investigators and the language is actually coming along pretty good! I'm so proud of Conrad, he is one of a kind! I can't wait to talk to him Christmas day!!

1 comment:

Jill Rosenhan said...

Hahaha. Your family is SO funny! The arguing, touching (your dad and nathan), and the deer caught in the headlights.. all SO funny and all worth it. I hope they all turned out good!