Ashley, Jill and I hung out Friday night and had a mighty good time! It was a lot of fun to have the Thr
ee Amigos back together! Life is so busy, Jill and I haven't seen Ash in forever! We chowed down on Red Robin (Mmm yummy fries!) and headed to the Superstition Mall to finish some Christmas shopping! While there we thought it would be fun to ride the mechanical bull, ok ok, so w
e didn't really ride it, but we pretended we did and we had fun! Plus it was free! Afterwards we weren't quite sure if we wanted to head out to a party or just lay low and watch a movie. But we decided that we needed to go get our groove on and show Ashley how to move her hips! HA, now that was funny! Ashley experienced something she had never done before, Jill and I gave Ash a few pointers on how to dance and she actually had fun! I'm sure she's stoked for the next dance party :)
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
This was such a fun night! Ashley and her dance moves!! hahaha. That's how I was a year ago though so I shouldnt laugh! Just wait til new years, she wont know what hit her! Haha.
Post a Comment