Thursday, June 26, 2008
My Connie-Boy (TONS of Pics!!)
Conrad finally was able to send me pics, and lot's of them too!!! He's doing great! He and his comp, Elder Morris get along great. They're working hard and having lots of fun! I'm not so sure I would call standing on the edge of tall buildings fun (or smart) but okay if it floats their boats and they are still alive then I won't complain too much, but just a little, Conrad don't stand on the edge of tall buildings you need to make it the whole two years and then come home!!!! The love I have for this kid grows everyday and I am SO greatful to have him as my Best Friend, I love him so much!!!
Posted by
Kristen
at
9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
AWWWW, so cute! It's probably pretty fun to look at his mission pics. Burt and I are 6 years apart and when we got married he had already been off his mission for 4 years so those pictures were ANCIENT! However he does have those pictures of him and his companions doing crazy stupid things on their missions!
sweet pictures!
ya i do like the cook book! and thanks we had some fun! i just really dont want to go to work tomrrow..! but then again the 4th of july is friday for another 4day week!
Post a Comment