Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rocky here I come!

I am off to Mexico!!!! I'm going with a big group of friends on Friday morning to head to Rockypoint and go to the beach!! I am so excited!! Okay so i'm a little nervous too, pray for me! I'll give you all the fun details and share pics when I get back. Everyone have a great weekend!! :)

4 comments:

The Awesome Allens said...

Aw I miss you! Let's play soon! I got fried too... Ha ha, all we did was go camping. I can imagine that you are completely burnt. I love you!!! MUAH!

Wendi and Matt said...

mexico! that is sweet....i really want to go...and still have never really been except tiawana..i wouldnt call that mexico but still..haha but how the heck are ya!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

I hope you had a great and safe time!! Love ya, Bobbi Jo

Brittany Owens said...

I love Mexico! Hope you have fun, and just FYI Caitlin got engaged in Rocky Point about a week ago.