I love the colors in this flower!!
The family at the SanDiego Temple
The cutest statue outside USS Midway.
A Sailor kissing his wife/girlfriend (This reminded me of you Nikki!)

Us kiddos at the beach
The awesome sealions!
Okay 1st off, the weather in SanDiego is beautiful!!! I even got cold while we were there, lol. I loved the overcast weather with the nice breeze. Although I must admit I did start missing the sun and heat so i'm deffinately glad to be back but it was nice for a change. Saturday morning my family left bright and early to SanDiego. My dad got a GPS for fathers day so he had a ball playing with his new toy and I must say it was nice not to have to pull over and ask for directions (which would take forever since men never do haha). That afternoon we went to La Jolla beach and saw the sea lions and went body surfing. Fun times! The waves were crazy so it was kind of scary at first but after a while we got the hang of it. However Megan and I got loads of sand in our swimsuits, we brought a whole bucket full back to the hotel! Sunday we went sight seeing. We visited the SanDiego temple (which is beautiful!) and the USS Midway. I could never be in the Navy I just don't know how they do it, living in tiny areas like that. It was pretty incredible to see every part of the ship though, quite an experience so I highly recommend it. Monday we went to SeaWorld! My favorite part was the Sea Lions, they are so funny and have great personalities :) I loved spending time with my family, it was so nice to get away from our busy lives and enjoy spending time with eachother!




4 comments:
wow san diego is bomb! i love that place and wish someday i can finally get to go to seaworld..! but i have been to the zoo there and LOVE it! looks like a lot of fun and spending time with the fam is such a great thing! once you get married you kinda like it alot haha
Oooh my gosh!!! I LOVE that sailor picture! FUN! Did you take those pics? Kristen, you are amazing! You can do everything! Ok, we need to play soon. I'm so serious kristen, I miss you BAD. Let's make plans soon. I lOVE YOU!!! MUAH!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun....and the weather in San diego is INCREDIBLE! I'm glad your dad loves his GPS.......We'll see ya Sunday!
I'm glad you had fun in San Diego!! I'm jealous! I actually have the picture that's the story behind the statue of the sailor kissing the girl. The picture is called, "Kissing the War Goodbye." The guy was running down the street grabbing any and every girl and at that particular moment the photographer turned around and snapped the picture at that moment. It's one of my favorite pictures! I just recently found out about the statue, so now I'll have to go get a picture of it! Just wanted to share that with you! Ü
Post a Comment