Heather and I took a trip to Salt Lake last weekend! I have never been there before ( I know, some Mormon I am right? lol) so I loved seeing temple square and all the fall colors!!! I LOVED the changing colors of the leaves!!! All the reds, yellows, and oranges= beautiful!! We were able to see the conferance center, the tabernacle, and of course the temple grounds. While there we also did some shopping and just enjoyed being with family! Thanks Hunts for allowing me to tag along!! I had a blast!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I've only ventured into that mormon territory once, as a teenager, just for over night. I've wanted to go back again but I can never find a reason to go. I'm suprised too because Burt loves Utah and lived there for years!
Kristen! I love you!!! Thanks sooo much for playing with me on friday! You are the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for!! I'm so serious, I thank Heavenly Father all the time for you. You are the BEST! Let's hang out soon again ok. :)
You sure picked the ugliest pictures of me! hahahahaha And the fattest!!!! ewwww!!! why isn't my diet working??? wait...maybe cause i'm not taking it seriously??? And I only have 39 days!!! what is my problem!! help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure did have so much fun up there!! I wish we could have stayed another day tho! And I loved our shopping we did!! deffinatly the best part!!! haha Now we need to find a new trend to do on our fridays....
I can't believe that you hadn't been to Salt Lake before. I am glad you had a good time, and the pics you took of the temple are pretty. So are the trees.You will have to try to go back again at Christmas. I think it is better than the Arizoony temple.
Im so glad you check your other posts for comments like me. I just realized I didnt leave the comment on your most recent post. Anywho, You are right we did meet at kylies reception, sorta!?! I think you and heather could pass for sisters, btw!
you guys look so cute!
kristen! i love the picture of you and heather by the fountain and all the great colors! i wish we could have the beautiful trees and such.. anyways i love ya and hope your ready for thanksgiving!!! yum :)
Post a Comment