Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Family Night Out




This past weekend was crazy! I ended up having to work in the Queen Creek office (way out at Copper Basin) on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. So I really feel like I didn't have too much of a weekend. I really enjoy spending time with my family when I can and with me going to work and school both full time, it makes it hard to spend time with my family. Alot of the times it feels like I just sleep at my house! So Friday and Saturday night I decided to spend time with the family and I loved it! My love and appreciation for my family has grown so much throughout the years. They all do so much for me and even though there are plenty of times when I get irritated with my wonderful siblings, i'm so glad that I know I can always count on them to cheer me up and always be there for me. So Saturday night I suggested that the family all go out to dinner since we hadn't done that for a while. We went to Logan's Roadhouse (it was ok food) and over to Gelato Freeze! YUM! If any of you haven't been to Gelato Freeze before, I HIGHLY recommend it! Much better than icecream :) So there's my wonderful weekend in a nut shell, thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love your family! Tell them I said hi!!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Great pics of your family! Give your mom a hug from me. Hugs, Bobbi Jo