Monday, February 18, 2008

Long Time Friends

Heather and I grew up together. We've known each other as long as I can remember! We used to play at each others houses and play with Barbies (fighting over who got to be Barbie and who was Ken:) and playing kitchen or school all of the time. It's so fun to see how you both change and yet you're still the same old silly girls! Heather and I went out to Maccaroni Grill on Saturday and then went to a dance party/bonfire with our friend Lindsey. We had such a fun time together! Oh and not to mention...Heather also has a missionary out, Brad, he is serving on the East Coast of the U.S. and will be coming home this November! Crazy how time flies, I can't wait till Conrad has only that much left to go! It's so nice to have a friend who is going through the same thing I am...plus then we can both talk each others ears off about how amazing our guys are and not worry about irritating anyone by talking too much :) hehe

2 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

i love heather! u guys are cute!!

Heather said...

I'm so excited that I started a blog!! That is a cheesy picture for sure! But I had so much fun the other night. We totally have to do it again! By the way, I'm still mad about my letter being thrown on my stairs! haha Let's play again soon!