Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Saturday Project





Ok so I thought i'd post a picture of the project i've been working on the past two saturdays. (Because i'm a little proud of myself :) My mom and I have been wanting to get some old western looking frames to post some pictures of us kids in and this is what we decided to do! Last Saturday my mom and I went to the Swap Meet (coolest place ever) and bought these hand made wooden frames for cheap! However they were a weird green color. So we went and bought some red spray paint and sand paper and that's what i've been doing that past two saturdays! It's very simple, obviously, I just spray painted it with two coats and then sanded them down to look old and worn, they look so cool.....I love them! Here's the pics we'll be placing in them..... we cant't decided between these two....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww that is cute! I love the pictures~ You Look so pretty by the horse! And you are so talented making cute frames. I might have ti steal your idea now.. hehe