Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Feeling a Little Blue

I don't know what it is but today is a sad day for me. Conrad is always on my mind and I talk about him all of the time (probably too much!) but with being home, not working this week and making his mission memory book i've had a lot more time to think about him than usual and it's making me sad. I miss Conrad so much!! Expressing myself over my blog like this is making me almost cry, I shouldn't do this! I just wanted to say how much Conrad means to me. He is truly my Best Friend and I couldn't ask for better! He is always making sure that he is letting me know how important I am to him and that means so much to me. He is the hardest worker I know, truly honors his priesthood and is the best missionary out there :) To say the least, I can't wait to be with this guy forever! I Love You Conrad!

5 comments:

Hills said...

Hang in there sweetheart! I can still remember those days and it still gets me all choked up. You're at a great growing time in your life, enjoy as much as you can 'cause your day with Conrad is soon to come, doesn't feel like it I'm sure but keep lovin' him and staying busy. I love your crafty book you made for him. I still have about 30 pictures to scrapbook to finish Michael's mission. To see your sweetheart's face again will be worth all the wait I promise! :) I'm no Dr. Phil but I always liked knowing someone was or had been in my place before.

Heather said...

Oh Kristen! I love you! I know excatly what you are feeling! Time will surely fly by! I never thought Brad would be coming home, and now he has 5 months left! You guys are perfect together! Soooooo cute! Hang in there! Before you know it you'll be the one engaged! I love you girl! Lets play more. And I love that picture of all of us at the desert! Can you e-mail it to me?? Thanx girl! Tell conrad hi for me even though he probably doesn't remember me! haha

The Epps Fam said...

You're going to make me cry because it takes me back to that time. I know it's so stinkin hard sometimes, but pretty soon you'll be saying, "I get to wake up and see him tomorrow!" Weird to think right now, I know, but it really will be here before you know it. When I think about my life and the times that I was the strongest spiritually, it was those two years waiting for Jim. You can do it, girl!

The Awesome Allens said...

Kristen! I love you so much girl!!! Hang in there!! He will come home and it will be so worth it and magical. MUAH! Ha ha,nope, I'm not prego. Maybe i will have twins tho! Let's play soon and get your mind off of everything. Let's have a girls night. Be strong girly. You are such a good example to me. I admire you. I love you!!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Kristen,
I am sorry you are so sad. At times like this I think you should hit Krispy Kreme with a good friend.
You are such a sweetheart! Hang in there. Just think of how great things will be when he is home. It is great to have a bestfriend that you are so in love with. I have been with my bestfriend for 21 years and it just gets better. Keep this in mind. You have been given great advice from the others who have posted. Hugs, Bobbi Jo