Aren't my little cupcakes so cute?! I was in a lovey mood Sunday morning so I made strawberry cupcakes with cute hearts :) Okay, so they're not perfect looking but they sure did taste good! I love Valentines day season!
I got a new phone, Finally!! The new LG Dare...Ooh how i love it :)
Conrad sent a package with lot's of souvenirs. In it was this silly thing, it's one of my favorites :) Yeah, it's supposed to be a guy and a girl on a horse hahahaha
So school just started, full time again! I'm not too excited about it, but then again I am because once this semester is over that just means that Conrad will be home in 3 months!!!! Yippee!! 7 months to go!






12 comments:
Your such a funny girl!
I cant believe its only 7 months! HOLY COW
Whoo hoo! 7 more months! it's getting closer! I get to make cup cakes for a baby shower this weekend...I suck at frosting!
wow when you put it that way.. it seems a lot sooner! not that its far it just seems really really close! :)
yay for the dare! thats what I got earlier this month! arent they so fun! the only difference is, i have a pink bump guard
I think the cupcakes are done up lovely!
Enjoy the fun pictures of you and your friends. You look really good.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo
In case i don't say it enough...I think you are incredible. I am so happy that I have gotten the chance to get to know you. Conrad is so lucky!
Cute post!! and holy cow conrad is coming home!!!!
hey kristen i need your address so i can send you an invite!
Kristen!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for hanging out with me friday night. You are the best! Muah
Hey Kristen
Cute cupcakes. I now have a blog of sorts. It is for my vinyl
www.customvinyldesigns.blogspot.com
i luv ur zebra backround even though it doesnt look like one. haha!!
Oh my goodness 7 months! you are doing soooo good! Those cupcakes make me want some sooo bad! hahaha
Post a Comment